New York, NY 90-Minute Harbor Cruise
Experience New York City’s famous skyline! See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge, the United Nations building, the Chrysler Building & the Empire State Building. Tour includes expert narration.
- This tour departs from conveniently located Pier 78 on West 38th Street.
- Complimentary shuttle service is available from the Waldorf Astoria, NY Hilton and the Marriott Marquis daily at approximately 9:00 AM.
- Discover interesting highlights and historical trivia!
- This cruise is the only 90-minute harbor cruise to include a view of the United Nations building!
- See the magnificent Statue of Liberty, offering freedom to all.
- Cruise past Ellis Island, where we’ll slow down for a terrific photo opportunity.
- Relax with indoor seating or capture unobstructed views from the observation deck.
- Cabins are heated during the winter months and air-conditioned during the summer.
- Capture the incredible New York skyline from the water!
- Don’t forget your camera for a spectacular array of photographic images!
This 90-minute cruise provides a unique opportunity to view New York’s famous landmarks from the water. Check out the impressive New York City Skyline, home to some of the tallest skyscrapers in the world, including the famous Empire State Building.
Cruise by Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, where the ferry gets as close to the statue as possible for an excellent photo opportunity. Check out the historic South Street Seaport and the United Nations building!
Reserve your cruise today!
Operates: Daily- Times Vary Seasonally
Location: New York
Duration: 90 minutes approximately
Booking Options: 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM
Starts: Check in at Pier 78 on West 38th Street and 12th Avenue no later than 30 minutes prior to your tour departure.
Ends: Tour ends 90 minutes from start of cruise, returning to pier 78.
Children 2 years old & under travel for free with a paying adult. Children ages 3 to 11 years old are eligible for child discount rate. All other children and seniors receive the same low adult internet rate.
FREE Shuttle Bus to Pier 78 at West 38th Street:
The red, white and blue buses are NY landmarks. They will follow routes along locations of convenience all around Manhattan: Streets 57th, 49th, 42nd, 34th Street. Buses stop at all NY city bus stops along these routes. Just wave down the bus (like hailing a cab) & hop on to reach your cruise. Remember – it’s free!