Manhattan Comprehensive Sightseeing Bus Tour
Set off on a comprehensive sightseeing adventure! See Manhattan’s uptown, downtown & everything in between on water & land! Enjoy a Lady Liberty Harbor Cruise, admission to the United Nations Tour & lunch included.
- Lady Liberty Harbor Cruise allows for photo opportunities of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Stop by the United Nations, admission included, for the complete tour!
- Relax in our comfortable, air-conditioned buses with large picture windows for unobstructed views of New York City!
- Check out the Brooklyn Bridge and discover the history behind this amazing monument.
- Capture the splendor of Cathedral of St. John the Divine!
- Take the urban experience a step further with a ride through Harlem!
- See Central Park stretching 51 blocks between 59th and 110th streets!
- Visit Grant’s Tomb – the memorial to Ulysses S. Grant.
The professional and entertaining guides make this truly an experience to remember!
Don’t forget your camera! Manhattan is the most famous part of one of the largest cities in the world, New York.
See the best sights of Manhattan from Harlem to Battery Park. Then, board the ferry for a cruise to the Statue of Liberty! Drive up to Central Park and St. John the Divine Cathedral, Visit Grant’s Tomb, the Harlem, Fifth avenue, the Museum Mile, Rockefeller Center and other NYC attractions.
Stops on this tour include
- Lunch: Spend 1-hour a midtown restaurant and indulge in American cuisine.
- Liberty Harbor Cruise: This allows for close views and photo opportunities of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Brooklyn Bridge. This sightseeing cruise includes live commentary in English by a professional guide.
- United Nations Tour: Spend 1 hour at the United Nations on a guided group tour.
- Drive Past:
- Our driving tour of the city includes the following sites (the only stops are brief courtesy stops).
- Greenwich Village: For over 100 years this area has been a mecca to the creative and rebellious. Drive through Greenwich Village and feed your creative side!
- SoHo: Let our ride through SoHo surround you with its cast iron warehouses and cobblestone streets.
- Little Italy: Little Italy will tempt you with its sights, sounds and smells of Italian cuisine and culture emanating from the restaurants surrounding your every move.
- Grant’s Tomb: Drive past the memorial to Ulysses S. Grant, victorious Union commander of the Civil War and includes the tomb of General Grant and his wife.
- Harlem: Your tour continues with a drive through Harlem, home of the Harlem Renaissance. During this time in history, the artists, writers and intellectuals gave our country some of the best African American art and literature – W. E. B. DuBois, Langston Hughes & many others helped power America’s cultural influences around the world
You redeem your e-ticket at 777 Eighth Avenue between 47th & 48th Streets.Prices do not reflect a fuel surcharge if applicable. Payable at time of check-in.
Directions:The Visitor Center at 777 8th Avenue (between 47th and 48th Streets) can be reached by subway (E and C trains, 50th Street stop) and city bus M104. It is within walking distance from Port Authority Bus Terminal. There is no parking lot, but you can park at the numerous parking garages in the area at your own expense.