Discover New York with a Hop-On, Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour.
See Downtown, Uptown &everywhere; in between! Travel to all of the famous sights, take a ferry to the Statue of Liberty & ride to the top of the Empire State Building on this tour.
- Ride the loops around New York City for 2 days!
- Visit some of the most famous locations in the world! Keep your camera handy!
- Experience the city that never sleeps on the Night Tour loop and during the Christmas season enjoy the nostalgia of our Holiday Lights tour!
- Downtown offers famous sights such as Macy’s, Union Square and Soho.
- Uptown offers all of the must see locations such as Lincoln Center and Times Square!-
- Take the ferry to Ellis Island & the Statue of Liberty (included).
- Go to the top of the Empire State Building (included).
- Stop at the Botanic Garden, The Brooklyn Museum of Art and so much more on the Brooklyn Loop.
- Uncover breathtaking sights of Downtown, Uptown and at the Big Apple at night!
Seeing the sights of New York City has never been easier.
Customize your vacation – see all of New York City in just 2 days – with the Double Decker Sightseeing Bus Tours!! Take control – go where you want, when you want and see the Big Apple with us!
Here’s how this tour works: Each bus will make stops along their loop At each brief stop, you can get off the bus or stay on When you are done sightseeing, shopping, etc., hop back on the bus at the same spot Or, hop back on the bus further along the Loop at a different stop All hop-on and hop-off locations are provided on a detailed map, with instructions, when you redeem your E-ticket at our tour center. Double Decker Loops & Tour Highlights
|Central Park||Radio City||Cathedral of St. John the Divine|
|Lincoln Center||St. Patrick’s Cathedral||Apollo Theatre & Harlem|
|Theater district||Fifth Avenue||Metropolitan Museum of Art|
|Rockefeller Plaza||American Museum of Natural History||Guggenheim|
This tour’s length is approximately 2 hours long & operates from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Tour departs every 30 minutes April through December & every 45 minutes January through March.
|Empire State Building||Financial District||Radio City|
|Greenwich Village||Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry)||United Nations|
|SoHo||South Street Seaport||42nd Street|
|Little Italy||Times Square||Patrick’s Cathedral|
|Chinatown||Rockefeller Plaza||Fifth Avenue.|
This tour’s length is approximately 2 hours long & operates from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Tour departs every 10-15 minutes April through December & every 30 minutes January through March.
|Cadman Plaza / Brooklyn Heights||Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden|
|Old Fulton Landing||Fulton Mall|
|Atlantic Avenue||New York Marriott Hotel|
|Grand Army Plaza|
This tour runs daily. Tour length is approximately 2 hours and departs at 11:00 AM only.
This is not a hop-on, hop-off tour. View over 20 sites from Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building to Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy. See all the glittering lights of “the City that never sleeps,” including a stop in Brooklyn for magnificent views of Manhattan’s skyline.
This tour’s length is approximately 2 to 2.5 hours & departs every 30 minutes between 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM from May to October. For the remainder of the year, this tour departs at 6:00 PM, 6:30 PM and 7:00 PM. This tour operates daily except Thanksgiving, December 24, 25, 31 & January 1.
- A ferry ticket to Liberty (Statue of Liberty) and Ellis Islands:
By purchasing this tour, you will save time by not having to stand in line at the ferry ticket booth. The only line you’ll have to worry about is the line for the ferry. If the ferry line is too long, especially on the weekends, your ferry ticket may be used for a 1-hour harbor cruise. This ticket is valid for your entire trip. If you decide to use one of our loops, the Downtown loop will take you to Battery Park – the departure point for the ferry to Liberty and Ellis Islands. This is not a guided tour.
- Admission to the Observatory of the Empire State Building:
This voucher is valid any time during your trip to New York City. If you decide to use one of our loop tours, take the Downtown loop and stop at the Empire State Building. This is not a guided tour.
You may explore the Statue of Liberty (except her crown) and the grounds for 3 hours. Visitors can enjoy the view of the Statue from the grounds below the monument.
The crown of the Statue is not accessible also the torch has been officially closed to public since July 1916.
As part of security procedures, it is recommended to include ample time for security screening and to board the ferry. The National Park Service values your patience. Some of these security procedures involve additional time and they may require:
- Large (anything that cannot fit into a plastic milk crate) packages, backpacks, suitcases and other parcels will not be permitted on the ferry or Liberty or Ellis Islands.
- All weapons and any dangerous items, including firearms, knives, mace, etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Visitors and their belonging are subject to inspection.
- Backpacks, strollers, bags and other packages will not be allowed inside the statue. Locker facilities, for small items only, are available at Liberty Island.
Empire State Building Observatory Hours of Operation: Elevators run to the top of the Observatory from 9:30 AM (first elevator) until 11:15 PM (last elevator).
Tickets for the ferry and the Empire State Building Observatory can be used at any time during your stay or you may use the Downtown Loop to hop-on and hop-off at Battery Park (departure point for ferry to Liberty & Ellis Islands) and at the Empire State Building. At holiday times and in summer, allow at least 2-3 hours if visiting the Statue of Liberty and 3-4 hours if visiting both the Statue and Ellis Island.
Prices do not reflect a fuel surcharge if applicable. Payable at time of check-in.